The Sheraton Parco de’ Medici Rome Hotel and IUA Congress Venue is located to the south west of Rome, near the New Roman Trade Fair and the Fiumicino and Ciampino International Airports. The city center and most important shopping centers are just a few kilometers away.
MCI has reserved a large number of hotel rooms in various hotels in different price categories. Rooms are available onsite at the Sheraton Parco de’ Medici Rome Hotel for our delegates.
Kindly make your reservation while you are registering online. Reservations will be made on a first-come, first-served basis. Individual participants are also asked to book their hotel online.
GALLERY OF THE SHERATION PARCO DE’ MEDICI ROME HOTEL
MCI Suisse SA is pleased to offer a hotel booking service for the IUA 2020 Congress to be held in Rome. Advantages of booking within the block are countless:
- All official hotels were carefully selected and are MCI-approved
- Competitive room rates
- A housing company with extended experience in housing management
- Additional networking opportunities for your delegates outside of the formal Congress venue
- Extensive and Privileged relationships with hotels.
- Personalized service and support, prior, during and after the event from a dedicated team of housing experts
- World class, state-of-the-art and user friendly online hotel reservation management system
Rome attracts many tourists, and due to the high demand for accommodation during this period, reservations will be made on a “first-come, first-served” basis. We recommend booking early to ensure availability. Names of persons sharing rooms must be indicated by e-mail to MCI Suisse S.A.
All rates are in euros, per room, per night, and include service charge and VAT.
Book your room directly during the registration process to benefit from preferential rates and all the advantages offered when booking through the official housing agency with privileged contacts with the hotels!
We accept the following credit cards: American Express, VISA and Master Card. Alternatively you may pay by bank transfer. Please remember to mention your name and “IUA 2020” as the reference on the bank transfer.
Only guaranteed reservations will be accepted: to guarantee your reservation a deposit covering the first night is required, either by bank transfer or by credit card (deposits will be deducted from the final hotel bill when paid by the participant at the hotel). From March 2020 (TBC), only payments by credit card will be accepted. Please be aware that all extras you might incur during your stay (i.e. mini-bar, laundry, telephone, etc.) have to be paid directly to the hotel upon your departure. Please also note that a credit card or cash deposit may be required for potential incidental charges when completing the check-in process at the hotel.
Payment of registration and hotel deposit may be made by:
- Credit card: Eurocard/ MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- Bank transfer to the account of MCI Suisse SA
- Name of Bank: UBS SA
- Name of Account: MCI Suisse SA
- Account no: 240-369.393.71L – Clearing 240
- Swift code: UBSWCHZH80A / IBAN: CH 18 0024 0 240 36 93 93 71L
- Bank Address: UBS SA, CP 2600 – 1211 Geneva 2 – Switzerland
Mention: «IUA 2020» and the participant’s name. All costs are to be borne by the ordering customer.
- Payment by personal cheques cannot be accepted
- All payments have to be made in EUROS